Crane Street Dermatology offers a full array of dermatological services to help you maintain and restore healthy skin. Cosmetic procedures include:
- Botox® / Dysport® -- a simple, non-surgical procedure that has been used to treat millions of patients worldwide. It is a highly purified protein injected into certain overactive facial muscles whose repeated contractions cause wrinkles. Botox®/Dysport® causes these muscles to relax by blocking the nerve impulse to the muscle. Typical treatment areas include frown lines between the eyes, forehead lines and crow’s feet. We also use it for dimpling or peau d’orange changes on the chin and neck bands. These simple injections are done in the office, take effect in about one week and last up to four months.
- Soft Tissue Fillers -- Soft tissue augmentation with injectable fillers softens and minimizes facial creases by adding volume to sundamaged and aging skin. These fillers are used to soften lines, correct contour defects and create fuller lips. Results are immediate, long lasting and with the newer agents, discomfort is minimal. We have several soft tissue fillers available in our office:
- Latisse® -- FDA-approved prescription treatment for longer, fuller, darker eyelashes.
- Vbeam Pulsed Dye Laser -- used for the treatment of redness, small blood vessels or telangiectasia and vascular birth marks.
- GentleLASE® Hair Laser -- for the permanent decrease and removal of unwanted hair.
- IPL -- Intense Pulsed Light therapy used to correct brown and red skin discolorations.
- Fraxel -- Fraxel re:store® Dual is the newest Fraxel laser available in our office for skin texture rejuvenation, the treatment of fine lines and discoloration.
- Sclerotherapy -- a safe, non-surgical procedure to eliminate spider veins from the legs.
- Benign lesion removal -- skin tags, seborrheic keratoses, and unwanted moles, although harmless, can be removed to enhance skin appearance.
- SkinPen® Microneedling for acne scarring, fine lines, and skin rejuvenation -- Coming soon!
- SkinPen by Bellus Medical is the only microneedling device in the world FDA approved to safe and effectively treat facial acne scars in patients age 22 and up
- We recommend at least 3 treatments spaced 30 days apart
- Eclipse PRP® (Platelet Rich Plasma) for Hair Loss-- Coming soon!